SWITCH SPLATOON 2
Video Game SPLATOON 2
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.;Number of Players: up to 8 players; ESRB Content: Cartoon Violence; Genre: Action
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
You might also like
The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of Wild.
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Play Crash Bandicoot anywhere! Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot, is back! He's enhanced, entranced and ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy game collection. Now you can experience Crash Bandicoot like never before. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three...
Nintendo Switch - Super Mario Odyssey - Traveler Guide
Switch - CONTROL PRO SPLATOON